Friends

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom's Birthday and Drama Galore

-Wow, I dont even know where to begin on all that is going on in my life.
-I went home this weekend to surprise my mother for her birthday... she was surprised! It was great to be home for Jacob's baseball tournament, and just to be in my hometown.
-I took mom and saw High School Musical 3... GREAT MOVIE! We loved it!
-My staph is slowly, but surely clearing up! YAY!! People no longer look at me funny, so thats always a good thing.
-Phil and I are doing amazing... I love him more and more everyday!!!!
- Please pray for my apartment, we have been having some tense randomly throughout the room, and its driving us all CRAZY!!!! None of us are ever there, one getting married and I in a serious relationship, and all busy with school... its just crazy. But a ton of tears have been shed, and lots of ignoring and silent treatments. I hate coming back to my apartment at times because of it all. So please just pray that this too will pass.


Have a great week! Halloween events all just around the corner! : )

Lauren

No comments: