Friends

Monday, February 23, 2009

One Hundred Years Later....

Hey you guys!

I am so sorry I have not updated at all this semester really..... MY BAD! : )
Student teaching is going well, its tiring and I feel like an old person with no life getting up at 5:45 every morning and going to bed at 10:00pm.... but all in all its all going good. Tomorrow is my last day with my 2nd graders before I move up to 8th grade Wednesday. I am going to miss the kids I have grown to love so much, but I am PUMPED about 8th grade... this is the age I want to teach for real, so its very exciting.

Wedding planning is coming along. I have narrowed my dress down to 4 different ones. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, and ring bearers all have outfits picked out. We have ideas for most of the other things, but its not all set in stone yet. Philip and I take engagement pictures this Saturday! IM EXCITED!!! I will be leaving there to go to a bridal show with mom in Dallas on Sunday afternoon. Mom wants everything to be done by the end of spring break, we will see about that lol.....

This past weekend the whole family, and Philip, went down to Houston to see most of dad's side of the family for my Granny's 80th birthday. It was really good to see everyone since we haven't made it down in such a long time. I enjoyed hanging out with them, and even better Phil had a great time!

Well, its 9:40 which means time to get ready for bed... until next time! I pray you all have a great week, and start sending me addresses for wedding stuff and showers, etc....
Its like 159 days! AHHH!!

-Lauren-

No comments: