Wow!
I am so sorry that my last few entries were short. I have not had goodles of time to fill you in on everything. But as I sit here on a Friday afternoon chilling at work doing nothing I thought I would spill.
Unit as I said is done! This is such a burden lifted off of our shoulders. Our biggest education project and we are DONE! My Unit group, Bekah, Angela and I went out Monday evening to Olive Garden to celebrate. We had a blast just relaxing and not caring about school for just a few short hours before reality hit us in the face again. :)
Autum is just around the corner and so is Thanksgiving! You can slowly start to see it in the trees, andyou can definately fill it in the air and freezing rain we have had all week. This Thanksgiving is my last one as an undergrade college student, and very possible my last one being single as well! CRAZY! Had you asked me if I thought I would be going through this around Thanksgiving last year I would have told you I was about to admit you into an insane asilum. But no, this Thanksgiving Philip is coming home with me to meet the extended family. I am anxious to see what all is in store for the week, but I cant wait. Spending time with some of the people I love most, My family and Phil, its going to be life-changing. Before heading home for the break I will be celebrating my 6 month anniversary with Philip, going to his battle of the bands contest, church with close friends, catching up with ones I often do not see and having a thanksgiving dinner with AO (Phil's Society)... I CANNOT WAIT! I am so super excited!
On the excitement note Phil and I went engagement ring shopping last night! OH MY GOSH!!!!! We had such a blast, and he now knows what I have always wanted, which crazy enough is the one he would have picked for me! Isn't he just perfect!!!! I was really nervous about going because this is such a big step in our relationship, and I still often feel like I am still living a dream, but it was not as nerve racking as I thought when we got there. He loved seeing the smile on my face and how excited I was, and I was just in such a state of shock I couldn't wipe a smile off my face. I cannot even wait to spend my entire lifetime with him. He is absolutely perfect for me, and I cannot wait to see the road God takes us down in the years to come!
The semester is soon ending, which means student teaching and I am an official ETBU Graduate! AHHH I do not feel like I should be this old! I have slowly started figuring out things I need to start working on and what not for my future, but notes on that to come in a later time.
I best get back to work some.... hope this long enough for you loves, cough, LeeAnn, cough : )
Hope you all have an AMAZING weekend!!
Love you all!!!!
-Lauren Rachelle-
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is a very pleasurable length. Thank you!
Ok girl! TOO MUCH information not face to face!! You will have to spill all during the holidays!!!! Love you bunches and always praying for God's will in your life!
Post a Comment