Friends

Friday, November 21, 2008

Break at Last!!

As I sit here in my apartment waiting for it to be 5:30 when Philip comes I reflect back on this crazy week.... take that bake crazy SEMESTER!
Its amazing how in college we have gone since the very beginning of August until the End of November without one single break, then come back for one pointless week and leave again for Christmas!!! What was our University thinking!

This week has been one for the books, you could ask almost any person and they would tell you that this was one of the craziest most stressful weeks of the entire semester. i think our professors forgot that we have another entire week after week get back before finals! Hello! Everything didnt have to be due TODAY! Goodness!

I am really excited about what this weekend/ next week has to hold! Here is the run down of my LONG awaited Thanksgiving Break!

Tonight: Watching my friend April play some basketball before Philip and I go out on a very exciting 6 month anniversary date!! (More on this to come later :)... Lets just say Im really excited)
Tomorrow: Phil's band 'Twice Denied" is playing in Canton at the Door in a Battle of the Bands competition. YAY!
Sunday: Going to church with Meagan and Weston, whom I am staying all weekend with..Thank you for great friends! Phil and I will probably go eat or something after that with them too... that night I am going to Phil's Society's Thanksgiving dinner... the 3rd one I have had this week... Yummm....after dinner I head to great ole' Sanger!!!!!
Monday and Tuesday: I have appointments and hopefully some shopping with mom will occur before we head to Winnsboro to see Grandma and Grandpa!
Wednesday: Scott is picking up Phil (They still had classes lol) and meeting us in Winnsboro... the boys are going to see the new 007... Phil's 2nd time to see it, and Lauren still 0. ... : (
Thursday! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! This should be a given ...eat and football ALL DAY! : )
Friday we pack up the cars and head to Houston for Granny and Papaw's 65th Anniversay
Sat hang out day in Friendswood
Sunday head back with the family to SFA, drop off Scott, pick up my car and Phil and I head back to the grand old EAST TEXAS!!!

I am SUPER excited about what all this break has to hold!
Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and time with your family!

-Lauren Rachelle-

No comments: