Friends

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Mommy Do I have to.....Oh where oh where can they be???

It has become that time again. FINALS Week!!!! The week that college students dread all semester, and cannot wait to see come to an end. I often feel like a little girl not wanting to do something just begging, "Mommy, do I HAVE to do my final?" Here I am Sunday afternoon, needing to complete piles of take home tests that the lovely Education Department likes to give, and not wanting to do a single one. I mean, do you blame me? This is my LAST semester of finals, and I have 3 take home tests, and research paper, and 2 other in class Finals! UGH!

I know as soon as I start them it will be fine, its just doing the "starting" that gets me. On top of all that I have misplaced my room keys. I have searched High-Low, Near-Far for these keys and cannot find them ANYWHERE, it is about to drive me INSANE!!!

On a good note, I baked all morning for my office and my amazing boys over at AO. I love baking little goodies, especially at Christmas time, and to see those boys faces when they dug into Sugar Heaven was such fun. Philip and I are still trucking along, just waiting for the break to come! We are super excited about what this break has in store. Stacy and I are also going to Canton tomorrow for the First Monday extravaganza. We are PUMPED, and going to put finishing touches on Christmas presents for all. YAY!

Well, I best get back to, or start I should say something thats due soon lol... please pray those darn keys show up somewhere. Hope you all have a stress free week! : )

Love ya,
Lauren

1 comment:

Rena' said...

Girl - just remember!! It is almost over!! We have all been there! Good luck! :)