Finals were crazy with tons of take home tests, a research paper and in class exams, but I pulled through and made 5 A's and 1 B!! I was so excited!!!All that hard, straining work paid off! I am so ready for my student teaching next semester I cannot even stand it. I will be in Hallsville and I cannot wait!
I spent a delightful week with friends and loved ones in the mist of all the craziness.
Monday Stacy and I went to finish Christmas shopping in Tyler, we ended up at Davids Bridal with her finding the dress she LOVES! Its such an exciting time!!!! :)
I had an office party that evening, and then another party at Olive Garden with some close friends to celebrate winning 1st place for homecoming, Mark getting into class, Matt & Sarah goodbyes, and Philip with Senior Design...I had taramisu (that is sooo spelled wrong) its my favorite though!
Tuesday lots of work and studying to get all my finals in Wednesday morning!
Wednesday evening Philip and a couple from LETU came over to look at the 'famous' Marshall Wonderland of lights! he he.... We did have a lot of fun though!
Thursday I worked all day, and then spent the entire evening with Philip.... Our last night for a few weeks together. It was a very sad time, but we had a lot of fun, Saw Australia... good movie...and talked alot about memories of the past 7 months...
Today was our semesterly Senior Pizza Bash at work, so I took pictures of everyone with our Bob Riley cut out,
and spent the day with Lindsay "working"Tomorrow is graduation where some of my closest friends are graduating, so that will be a little hard, and then off to Sanger I go. Im sad to leave, but ready for a break. Philip flys out in the morning : (
I'll be going up there on the 27th - Jan 4th! I CANNOT WAIT! We have so much planned for that week it is ridiculous!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment