Friends

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just for Fun

Just for fun I want to steal this from LeeAnn/Kristen before I have to finish my last final of my Bachelor college career .... its okay for me to take a small break : )

Outside my window: The lobby door keeps opening and slamming shut.... I wont be sad to get rid of that noise....

I am thinking: Where are my dang keys? I need to start packing. Almost done with finals. Do I have time for a nap today, and Its so cold outside!

I am thankful for: My amazing family and loving boyfriend! My friends who have helped me make it through this semester! WE MADE IT! : )

From the kitchen: OOOO We dont even want to go there... its piled up over finals week.

I am wearing: T-shirt and sweats.... Yay for rolling out of bed for a final.

I am creating: Right now not a lot....i just finished creating lots of Christmas goodies this weekend.

I am going: To finish my last finals ever!

I am reading: Before the Ring with Philip... i need to go get a new Christmas break book not sure which one though

I am hoping: I find those darn room keys. I make A's in all my classes. Everyone has a fantastic Christmas!

I am hearing: Silence! Its such joy! And the humming of my computer and the heater.

Around the house: Its a disaster as it always becomes during the last week of school. A definite make-over is needed!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish my final finals he he... Go out and look at Christmas lights tonight with Philip. Work all week, Date night, Graduation and GO HOME!!!


This is from: www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments: