Friends

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just For Fun Because I am Bored.......

8 things you've always wondered about me!I was tagged by a few people.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Miguelitos (Sanger)
2. Olive Garden
3. Don Juans
4. McAllisters
5. Taco Bell
6. Chilis
7. Ernestos (Pilot Point)
8. Johnny Carinos

Things that Happened Today:
1. Took Jacob Lunch
2. Scott and I ate Lunch with Jessica
3. Shopping
4. Went to Ernestos
5. Helped Mom bake Christmas Goodies
6. Talked to Philip
7. Watched T.V.
8. Talked to Stacy

Things I Look Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Graduating
3. My Trip to Pennsylvania and New York to see Philip
4. Getting married
5. Starting a real Job!
6.Having a family
7. Stacy's Wedding in June
8. Weekend at Grandmas

Things I'm Scared Of:
1. Being alone in the dark
2. Cockroaches
3. Spiders
4. Not being able to provide for my family
5. Moving to Iowa
6. The 'Real World' outside our ETBU bubble
7. Losing loved ones
8. First Year Teaching

8 Things I Wish For:
1. Engagement Ring :)
2. Plantation House
3. Christ to be the center of my family's lives forever
4. Healthy children
5. No more College Loans
6. To Travel the world
7. To be able to go to every MLB stadium across the U.S.
8. To live close to everyone I love so much

8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. One Tree Hill
4. Reba
5. TLC (Anything on that channel)
6. Disney Channel
7. Lost
8. Extreme Home Makeover


Enjoy... send me yours back if you get a chance : )

No comments: