Friends

Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow....Snow...Snow!

This seems to be whats in my weekly weather forecast ("Mrs. Luetchford thats a vocabulary word") It seems like all it ever does here is SNOW!! It never gives the old snow time to melt so the snow just continues to pile higher and higher on top of each other. I cant believe I would ever come to saying this since we often don't get snow in Texas, but I am officially tired of snow for the year!!

On another note I am so sorry I have not updated in awhile. I read everyone else's blogs every day when there are new updates and think to myself how I need to write a new post, but I never know what to say, or somedays just don't feel like typing and talking more after a long day at the school. I am loving my little first graders, they are soooo full of energy. We are currently at a stressful crossroad because conference time is approaching, so I am frantically trying to get assessments and report cards all done in time. Phil is still loving his job, and is busy with playing his bass guitar, basketball games, grounds school (flying), and soccer games.... oh yeah and with work lol. I feel sometimes like I already have kids, but I guess he needs to get his fun in before we are overwhelmed with kid activities :)

We are currently looking for a new house too. Our lease in our apartment runs out in May, and we are going to try to take advantage of that new homebuyers $ that's out floating around right now. We have been looking at tons of homes that all have something we like about them, but not everything. Its been a few difficult process, but a fun one all at the same time. We found one home we really liked, but it fell through when the counter offer was CRAZY! lol So were back to looking again. Hopefully something will appear soon. Keep it in your prayers please.

Other than that not too much new in the Luetchford home. We had a great Christmas seeing both families and enjoy time in both PA and Texas. We will be back in Texas in April for AO's 50th anniversary! WHOO :)
Oh, and back in Texas in July for MICHAEL BUBLE'.... YES, I am VERY excited about this concert! I mean come on its Michael Buble' .... He makes my heart MELT!!!!


Love you all and Miss you tons!!

Lauren

No comments: