Friends

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back and Ready to Commit

So once again I dropped the ball on this blogging thing. With my boredom at work maybe I can be more faithful :)

Right now here is a fun post that I posted a few years ago but it has changed some too :)

Enjoy!
Lauren


Just For Fun Because I am Bored.......

8 things you've always wondered about me!I was tagged by a few people.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Miguelitos (Sanger)
2. Olive Garden
3. Chic -Fil-A
4. McAllisters
5. Taco Bell
6. Babes (Sanger)
7. Ernestos (Pilot Point)
8. Johnny Carinos

Things that Happened Today:
1. Went to Work
2. Phil Surprised me for lunch! :)
3. Updated my blog
4. Cleaned house
5. Had a meeting with my realtor
6. Worked on my Thirty-One 
7. Watched T.V.
8. Talked to my parents :)

Things I Look Forward To:
1. Moving to Texas
2. Scotts Graduation from SFA
3. Spring Break
4. Moving to Texas :)
5. End of the School Year
6.Having a family
7.  World Cup 2014
8.  Anything but working here right now 
 Nashville

Things I'm Scared Of:
1. Being alone in the dark
2. Cockroaches
3. Spiders
4. Not being able to provide for my family
5. Being home alone
6. Getting lost
7. Losing loved ones
8.  Molly getting lost

8 Things I Wish For:
1. A better Job
2. Plantation House
3. Christ to be the center of my family's lives forever
4. Healthy children
5. No more College Loans
6. To Travel the world
7. To be able to go to every MLB stadium across the U.S.
8. To live close to everyone I love so much

8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. GLEE
3.  Pretty Little Liars
4. Nashville
5. Revenge
6. Once Upon A Time
7. The Voice
8. Castle 

No comments: